The new year is just days away and I’ve been using the last few days of 2015 to do some reflecting and goal setting. 2015 was a great year! It went by so fast! We moved from Washington to California for Ben’s new job, we explored the Sierras, I stuck with a fitness routine and got into the best shape of my life, I grew my writing business and my blog exponentially, and I’ve received so many exciting opportunities to work with amazing companies. It’s been a whirlwind and I am so thankful for all of the experiences that Ben and I have had this year.
And oh man! 2016 is ALREADY jam packed with incredible trips, new experiences, amazing adventures, and exciting things to come! I can’t wait to be able to share all of what is in store for us in 2016!
But for now, I will go ahead and share a quick list of some of my top goals for the new year (this list is intentionally a bit vague because I can’t give anything away just yet!):
- Continue with a regular exercise routine
- Continue to grow my business and brand
- Go to bed earlier, wake up earlier
- Continue to meditate daily
- Do yoga at least once per week
- Work on my novels for at least one hour each day
- Further improve my eating habits
- Do the KonMari method and TIDY
- Read more books (stay tuned for my book club, coming soon!!)
- Explore new places
- More fly fishing, hiking, backpacking
- Drink more water
- Step outside of my comfort zone more
What are YOUR New Year’s resolutions? Share your top goals in the comments below!