This is something that I have been getting a lot of requests for, so here you have it! My go-to skincare products! (Click each brand name to be taken to their website where you can see a full list of products!)
- Murad. I use the Murad T-Zone Pore Refining Serum religiously. I use it every night after washing my face. Sometimes I'll put some on in the morning before my Murad Essential-C Day Moisture (SPF 30) sunblock (which I also use religiously) and my makeup. I use the Murad Clarifying Mask once a week. I also received this sample of the Murad Essential-C Radiance Peel which I have been loving! I have been using that once a week as well.
- Yes To Cucumbers. I use the Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel whenever my under-eye circles are extra noticeable. This serum feels so cool and refreshing and really helps to brighten up the skin around my eyes!
- St. Ives. I use the St. Ives Apricot Scrub every day. Exfoliating daily is not for every skin type. In fact, some people say that you just shouldn't do it so often. Period. But, what can I say. It works for me. It leaves my skin glowy and removes dead skin cells and makeup that might build up and cause break outs!
- Frank. I've raved about Frank before and I'll do it again. This coffee scrub is amazing. It can be used on your entire body, including your face (which I'll do instead of the St. Ives Apricot Scrub every so often). It leaves your body feeling silky smooth AND it supposedly helps to eliminate cellulite and other imperfections. Love.
- Kora Organics. I first tried Kora Organics products earlier this year when I received some of their products, and I am HOOKED. I put a few drops of the Luxurious Rosehip Oil on my face every night after the Murad T-Zone Pore Refining Serum and before the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream. I use a few drops of the Luxurious Rosehip Body Oil in my baths, and the Balancing Rose Mist is a staple for me throughout the day when my skin and makeup need a refreshing spritz.
- Burt's Bees. I slather on the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream With Clary Sage every night right before bed. I layer it on thick all over my face and neck. I wake up with dewy, soft, hydrated skin.
- Coconut Oil. I use coconut oil as a makeup remover. Sometimes, I will slather it all over my clean face and leave it on for a few minutes before wiping it off with a clean towel. This helps to hydrate my skin and give it a nice glow.