2016 was a year to remember! Am I right?? So many HUGE things happened this year - some scary, some stressful. But mostly this year was full of AMAZING new adventures and beautiful moments!
As I reflect back on 2016, I feel myself filled with warm fuzzies and a sense of awe. Life is so freaking incredible. I have been blessed with so much love and with countless opportunities and I just feel unbelievably fortunate.
So, without further ado, here is my 2016 highlight reel! My favorite moments from this year, in no particular order...
1. The birth of James. (Read our Birth Story here.)
2. Celebrating nine years together (eight years of marriage) with Ben. (Read our Love Story here.)
3. Our babymoon to Paris. (Read about our Babymoon here.)
4. Our roadtrip to Montana with James when he was one month old.
5. Fly fishing with James for the first time.
6. Ben's and my first date post baby.
7. Our first Christmas with James. (Read more about our Christmas here.)
8. Taking James to the pumpkin patch. (Read more about our day at the Pumpkin Patch here.)
9. My baby shower. (Read more about my Baby Shower here.)
10. Cutting down our Christmas tree.