Today I’m going to be sharing the makeup that I use on a typical day. I’ve gotten a lot of requests for this, and I think you all will be happy to learn that all of my makeup is from…Rite Aid! That’s right. I use drugstore makeup and you can too! Honestly, I’ve tried expensive, designer brand makeup, and yes, it is fun and nice. But I truly think that you can get just as good results from using makeup brands found at the local drugstore - for a FRACTION of the cost.
Here’s my daily makeup routine:
- Sunscreen. (I'll either use Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen, or if I feel like I need a little extra glow, I'll use Jergens Natural Glow Face Moisturizer.)
- BB cream.
- A light coat of foundation (only if I’m going somewhere or have blemishes, etc… otherwise I will skip this step and just stick with the BB cream only.)
- Blush. (I am OBSESSED with pink cheeks! Blush is my favorite. I use this blush in the shade "Fresh Pink".)
- I don’t use eyeshadow any more…instead, I apply a coat of foundation to my eyelids. I think it makes my eyes look brighter, cleaner, and more awake!
- Eyeliner. (I love dramatic eyes! Cat eyes are my fav.)
- Mascara. (Again, I LOVE dramatic, dark, thick lashes!)
- Lips. (PINK lips. I’m ALL about pink cheeks, dark lashes, and pink lips! I love this lip balm in "Pink Punch"!)
That’s it! I finish my look off with a light misting of MAC Prep+Prime Fix+ (Ok, this can’t be bought at the drugstore, but I HIGHLY recommend it. It sets your makeup and keeps it looking fresh longer!)
As I said, I love pink cheeks, dark, dramatic lashes and cat eye, and pink lips…and dewey, creamy skin. I am majorly into the dewey, glowy, creamy skin look. I HATE dry, cakey makeup so I’m hugely into moisturizing and spritzing my skin throughout the day to keep it moist and dewey looking.
I’d love it if you’d share some of your favorite drugstore makeup finds!