It’s been a long week and you’ve been working your booty off. Why not unwind with a nice, peaceful spa night right in the comfort of your own home? You deserve it! Set aside some time one night this weekend and dedicate it to pampering yourself. Here are some ideas to get the relaxation started!
- Light Some Candles. Find a soothing, lovely scented candle and light it. This will set the mood for your at home spa experience! Lavender and vanilla are great scents that encourage relaxation.
- Take A Bath. Fill up your tub and get ready to sink into bliss. Set up some candles (see number one), and throw in some nice bath salts, bath oils, or a bath bomb. Turn off the lights and turn on some peaceful music. Then, soak your worries away.
- Deep Condition Your Hair. I love to apply a deep conditioning hair mask once a week. Apply a deep conditioning hair mask to give your hair that salon glow!
- Put On A Face Mask. Nothing feels more luxurious than a nice face mask. There are so many great ones out there to choose from, whether you want to go with a mud mask, a sheet mask, or a cream mask. Play around with different kinds and find what works best with your skin type.
- Paint Your Nails. How about a little mani/pedi action? Take your time and give your feet and hands some lovin’! Scrub your feet and hands with some homemade sugar scrub, and then massage them with a nice lotion. Trim up your nails and cuticles, and then pick a fun color and paint away!
- Get A Massage. Massages are such a great way to soothe tense muscles and ease aches and pains. If you live with a roommate or a significant other, see if you can coax them into rubbing your back, shoulders, and neck for a bit. This will help you to decompress from the stresses of your week. You can even offer to give them a massage in return!
What are your favorite ways to pamper yourself at home? Share in the comments below!