I have found some really great podcasts lately and I wanted to share them with you! If you have any that you love, please share with me in the comments because I'm very into podcasts at the moment and would love new recommendations!
In no particular order:
- 3 in 30 Takeaways For Moms: This is such a great one for moms! It offers 3 tips each episode that are so applicable and thought provoking and helpful and encouraging and INFORMATIVE! My very favorite episode that I think every single mama should listen to is Episode 023: How To Stop Looking At Your Phone So Much-And Why It Matters
- The Skinny Confidential Him and Her: This podcast is pretty entertaining and also has a lot of great business and wellness tips!
- Wild + Free: A great one for anyone considering (or currently) homeschooling their children. Ben and I plan on at least trying out homeschooling our boys, and I have found this podcast so informational, encouraging, and inspiring.
- The Core Connections Podcast: I love this podcast so very much! The host is Erica Ziel, the creator of the Core Rehab Program (click here for more information) and Knocked Up Fitness (click here for more information) - two fitness programs that I seriously can't rave about enough. The Core Rehab Program helped me to heal my body postpartum, including helping me to close up my diastasis recti (abdominal separation). Knocked Up Fitness is what I'm currently doing - it's a prenatal fitness program and I love it so much!
- Babes and Babies: This is just a fun one! If you're a Bachelor fan, then you probably know Jade Roper and Carly Waddell. This is their podcast and they talk about all sorts of topics from motherhood, babies, beauty, health, etc...
- How I Built This: This podcast is a popular one! Each episode is an interview with a successful person who has started a well-known company. Some of the episodes include interviews with the founders of Lyft, Lululemon, Minted, Bob's Red Mill, Dermalogica, Wayfair, Stitch Fix, The Knot, Wikipedia....etc... Very very interesting and inspiring!
- Super Soul: There's just something about Oprah! I mean, who doesn't love her! This is her podcast and she chats with tons of different inspirational people.
- Skimm'd From The Couch: If you've followed me for the past few years, then you know I LOVE The Skimm (click here for more information). I look forward to reading it every morning. It's honestly the only source of news that I consume. The founders of The Skimm created this podcast and they interview successful women. Very inspiring!
- The Tim Ferriss Show: Tim Ferriss is one interesting guy. Not to mention, he is a VERY successful business man and his podcast is packed with cool facts, motivation, health and wellness hacks, business strategies, etc... It is such a good one!
Definitely check some of these podcasts out if you're on the hunt! And please share any other recommendations!
Have a wonderful Independence Day tomorrow!!